Sunday, March 7, 2010

Police: Couple nurtured virtual child while real baby starved

A toddler starved to death in South Korea because her parents were too busy escaping reality by taking care of a virtual child. At Prius Online, a 3-D game, you can raise a virtual baby, Anima, with supernatural powers that grow and increase as she does. The parents were only feeding their real premature daughter once a day between stretches of playing Prius Online at a local internet cafe.

I feel that this is a ridiculous excuse for killing your baby. How can you forget about your living, breathing child? This is one of the most unbelievable things I have ever heard! I just cannot believe how someone can actually forget about a living person. These parents had lost their jobs and were trying to escape but that does not give them any reason to only feed their baby once a day between silly game stretches. I hope that these people are put in jail or at least something like this. I cannot believe that someone can forget about their child like this. This is one of the worst cases of child abuse I have ever heard of. They killed their own child for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment